5 Different uses of DNA testingMay 25, 2022
How do your genetics affect your nutrition intake?June 10, 2022
The DNA immigration system in the United States begins with three mandatory rules. Failure to follow these rules can lead to unnecessary delays and disappointment.
The First Three Essential Rules are:
Receive documentation from USCIS or other organizations. The document must request DNA evidence for the relationship between the applicant and the benefactor. Able to order a test before receiving USCIS documentation may lead to delays and the need to pay for yet another test.
- To begin a DNA test, call the lab and provide contact details for every individual who needs to get the test. USCIS gives a three-month timeframe for testing completion.
- Send/fax a replica of the USCIS or other documentation to the lab.
The AABB DNA Immigration Test Procedure
- The lab arranges for the DNA collection visit in the United States.
- A professional gets the DNA sample under the supervision of the authority.
- The lab sends a DNA Test kit to the home country’s embassy/immigration office of the beneficiary.
- The immigration office collects the beneficiary’s DNA sample and mails it to the lab.
- After completion, the lab sends the legally admissible test results to the appropriate immigration authorities.
How much longer would it take to get a visa?
According to USCIS, the duration of time differs by case. In a few situations, the visa faces a delay due to failure in following instructions. Other times, some visa applications need administrative processing. Thus, obtaining an immigration visa can take anywhere from 18 months to three years, depending on the situation.